Intro to Pipefitting is an introductory course that will help participants better understand the Pipefitting trade and common hydronics systems they install. In six 90-minute sessions, areas covered will include heat transfer, system identification, plan and specification reading, and the unique construction processes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program will benefit project managers, project support staff of all levels and anyone who wants a solid overview of Pipefitting.
- Illustrate the differences between Plumbing & Pipefitting.
- Understand the basics of Heat Transfer and its uses in hydronics.
- Explore the most common Hydronic systems in buildings.
- Examine the components of the common systems and how to identify them on plans.
- Learn the various phases of construction related to Pipefitting scope.
- Pipefitting Drawings & Diagrams
- Materials, Joints, & Fittings
- Hydronic Systems
- Mechanical Plans
- Pipefitting in the construction process
Stay tuned for more information on the next offering!
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.