Intro to HVAC is an entry-level HVAC course that will introduce students to HVAC equipment and will cover areas such as equipment identification and functions of equipment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program will benefit all entry-level positions including project engineers, project support personnel, project administrators, and service salespeople.
- Learn to identify HVAC equipment types and components.
- Identify the functions of HVAC components.
- Analyze how the HVAC systems integrate into larger systems.
- Engage in a practical, hands-on session to see the equipment discussed in class, including working units and cutaways.
- Cooling Towers
- Packaged Air Conditioning Equipment
- Refrigeration Components
- VRF Systems
- Specialty Equipment
- Control Systems
The 2023 offering has concluded. Stay tuned for more information on future offerings!
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.