Intro to HVAC is an entry-level HVAC course that will introduce you to HVAC equipment and will cover areas such as equipment identification and functions of equipment. This program will benefit all entry-level positions including: project engineers, project support personnel, project administrators, and service salespeople.
- Cooling Towers
- Packaged Air Conditioning Equipment
- Refrigeration Components
- VRF Systems
- Specialty Equipment
- Control Systems
- Learn to identify HVAC equipment.
- Become familiar with the functions of components and understanding how the equipment components integrate into larger systems.
- Engage in a practical, hands-on session to see the equipment discussed in class, including working units and cutaways.
UPCOMING PROGRAM DATES
June 12 - June 21, 2023 (Mondays/Wednesdays)
12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Schedule is subject to change.
Tuition for the program is $250.
Registration is now OPEN and will close May 26, 2023.
Please complete the third page of the application brochure and email to email@example.com
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.