Intro to HVAC is an entry-level HVAC course that will introduce you to HVAC equipment and will cover areas such as equipment identification and functions of equipment. This program will benefit all entry-level positions including: project engineers, project support personnel, project administrators, and service sales people.
- Cooling Towers
- Packaged Air Conditioning Equipment
- Refrigeration Components
- VRF Systems
- Specialty Equipment
- Control Systems
- Learn to identify HVAC equipment.
- Become familiar with the functions of components and understanding how the equipment components integrate into larger systems.
- Take virtual "tours" of working equipment in the field
Next Program Dates:
Virtual Zoom Dates:
9/15/2020 - 8:00 - 9:30 A.M.
9/17/2020 - 8:00 - 9:30 A.M.
9/22/2020 - 8:00 - 9:30 A.M.
9/24/2020 - 8:00 - 9:30 A.M.
9/29/2020 - 8:00 - 9:30 A.M.
10/01/2020 - 8:00 - 9:30 A.M.
Tuition for the virtual program is $150.
Download the application here and submit it to MCAWW@mcaww.net.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.