In the HVAC Engineering for Non-Engineer Project Managers program, students will be provided exposure to engineering calculations used in the HVAC design process. The course will teach students how to determine what size of duct, pipe and equipment is appropriate for project needs. The program is designed for project managers with approximately five years of experience, who do not have an engineering degree, but need to communicate effectively with design engineers as part of their construction career.
- Load Calculations
- Pipe & Pump Sizing
- Air-handling Units
- Wet Equipment
- Learn engineering rules of thumb to quickly assess project designs in order to ask better questions and communicate with engineers.
- Understand HVAC concepts that provide an advantage in change order negotiations and interviews.
- Learn how to select the most cost-effective equipment and evaluate building loads.
Next Program Dates:
March 11 - May 6, 2020
Program meets weekly on Wednesdays.
Tuition for the program is $900.
Registration now open! Click here to view registration brochure.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.