The MCAWW Management Training for Foremen program is comprised of seven unique modules that deliver valuable new material in a highly-effective and interactive manner. The program is designed for foremen who have at least 2 years of experience and who have the daily responsibility of running jobs in the field. This program is not connected to the UA Foreman Training Program (although it enhances any techniques learned in that program).
- Communication Skills
- Basic Project Management
- Financial Management
- Project Turnover Meeting
- Industry Topics
- Learn techniques that will improve your skills as a Foreman.
- Discover ways to improve communication with the office.
- Learn how your role in critical functions (such as scheduling and notice) can impact a firm’s bottom line.
- Exchange ideas and challenges with others who have the same responsibility.
Next Program Dates:
Tuition for the program is $650.
Registration closed. Click here to view general information brochure.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.