The Mechanical Service Professional (MSP) Program is a flexible, multi-module program designed to meet the needs of the many different Service roles in MCAWW member firms, whether in the field or the office. From Project Managers to Account Managers, Field Supervisors to Lead Technicians, Operations Managers and even Billing, Dispatchers and Coordinators, all will benefit from this program.
The MSP program is a highly interactive, competency-based program with a strong emphasis on practical application of knowledge. Participants will gain valuable information and tools, without being required to share proprietary information from their firms.
- Putting Communication to Work
- Service Agreements, Maintenance Contracts and Customer Needs
- Developing Safety as a Culture
- Customer Service - The Whole Team!
- The Heart of the System - HVAC Equipment
- Plumbing & Controls Service Opportunities
- Financials for Service - It is Different Than Construction
- Estimating Service Projects Successfully
- Getting Things Done in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Attend local, quality training that is relevant to the Seattle area marketplace.
- Acquire knowledge and skills that might take years to learn on the job, in an environment where they can safely experiment and make mistakes.
- Learn best practices and generic processes that can be customized and implemented strategically within member firms.
Next Program Dates:
Tuition for the program is $1,000.
Registration closed. Click here to view general information brochure.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.