Do you struggle to keep your calendar and to-do list organized? Does your email pile up at an alarming rate? Have you ever missed a deadline because your post-it note reminder failed to alert you at the right time? Are you under-utilizing all the powerful tools that Microsoft Outlook® has to offer? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this seminar will benefit you! In this hands-on class you will receive practical skills to help you master proven techniques for a total time-management solution.
- Change the way you look at preparing for your day, week, and beyond.
- Combine new habits with email tools to efficiently manage your inbox, instead of your inbox managing you.
- Expertly employ the Microsoft Outlook® task bar to control your projects and action items ensuring you are on time, every time.
- Redesign your Microsoft Outlook® calendar to maintain focus and organize your commitments.
- Become a more effective person at work.
Next program date:
May 10th & 17th, 2023
MCAWW Training Center, 1100 Olive Way, Suite 1250, Seattle
Registration will open in Spring 2023.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.