The Next Level Leader Program is designed to develop the leadership skills of the individual contributor, someone who does not lead by title, yet has great potential and opportunity to influence in their organization. By providing a path for the individual contributor to develop their leadership skills, the program contributes to motivating, retaining, and developing your organization's leaders early on. The result is a strong leadership base across your organization.
- The Foundations of Leadership
- Communication & Influence
- Effective Teams in the Workplace
- Setting Realistic Goals
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Managing Yourself to Peak Performance
- The Building Blocks of Relationships
- Change: Live it, Love it, Lead it!
- Your Role in a Mechanical Contracting Union Environment
- Develop leadership skills early in your career that will benefit you and your company and lead to growth.
- Gain and understanding of your leadership strengths and how to harness them.
- Become aware of your leadership challenges and how to overcome them.
- Learn how to apply leadership skills to embrace challenges and opportunities that are common in the industry.
Next Program Dates:
January 17 - March 26, 2023 (Tuesdays/Thursdays)
Tuition for the program is $1,000.
Email completed registration form to MCAWW@mcaww.net.
Deadline is December 16th, 2022. Class size is limited.
Please note, you are not registered until you receive a confirmation.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.