The Mechanical Project Manager-Level 3 (MPM-3): Advanced Skills for Project & Team Leaders program is an exemplary program that goes beyond foundational project management skill development. The program focuses on advanced skills for those individuals looking to advance their careers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The MPM-3 program is designed for senior project managers with 7 or more years of experience, as well as MPM-2 graduates who are on fast-track career paths or past MPM-3 participants who will benefit from the new topics and learning experiences.
- Gain exposure to thought-provoking ideas and current industry trends.
- Receive ‘ready-to-apply’ techniques for profitable management.
- Acquire valuable skills on how to build, motivate & lead great teams.
- Position yourself and your firm for the future.
- Perform hands-on activities using case studies with real-life scenarios.
- Developing Yourself & Your Team for Peak Performance
- The Project Manager & Foreman Relationship
- Financial Management for the Sr. PM
- Risk Management Strategies
- And more…
Stay tuned for future offerings of MPM-3.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.