The MCAWW Advanced Training for Foremen program is comprised of seven unique modules that deliver valuable new material in a highly-effective and interactive manner. The program is designed for foremen who have taken the MCAWW 5th Year Apprentice Training Program or MCAWW Management Training for Foremen.
- Leadership & Supervisory Skills
- Understanding Scope
- Project Interviews & Customer Interactions
- Premier Safety Culture
- Project Closeout
- Industry Challenges
- Learn advanced techniques that will improve your skills as a Foreman.
- Discover ways to improve communication with the project team.
- Learn how your role in critical functions (such as forecasting, safety and closeout) can impact a firm’s bottom line.
- Exchange ideas and challenges with peers.
Next Program Dates:
Tuition for the program is $650.
Registration closed. Click here to view general information brochure.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.