Fierce Conversations Workshop|
presented by MCAWW
Next offering: April 5-6, 2018
Location: MCAWW Training Center, 1100 Olive Way, Suite 1250, Seattle
Are you and those around you openly discussing the most important issues...right now? Or is lack of communication putting your goals at risk? As a leader-of projects, programs or people-your central function is to ensure conversations drive results, inspire innovation, and support necessary change.
The 2-day Fierce Conversations training program is comprised of the foundation and four modules:
• The Foundation | Set the stage for change.
• Team Conversations | Create internal think tanks; promote cross-boundary collaboration.
• Coaching Conversations | Improve decision-making ability and foster self-discovery.
• Delegation Conversations | Deepen accountability and uncover clear paths for growth.
• Confrontation Conversations | Strengthen relationships while tackling tough issues.
Fierce training is unique because:
• You use real issues to learn the framework and connect emotionally.
• You practice your most critical conversations with other professionals and gather feedback.
• You explore possibilities and leave the session with a game plan for moving forward.
What is "fierce"?
To be fierce means to be authentic, present, and real in day-to-day conversations. Real can be scary. Yet it is the unreal or missing conversations that are costly-in terms of morale, engagement, and performance.
Registration now open. Click here to view and download registration brochure.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
Online signup is not available for this class.
< Back to List
* Dates subject to change.