Project Interview Skills: Presentations and Effective Q&A
This workshop will benefit project managers, executive team members, superintendents, sales executives, account managers, and anyone responsible for making your company shine in front of owners and clients!
Making Your Messages Memorable with Strategic Content and Dynamic Delivery - two core elements to effective communication are increased retention of specific content by the audience, and dynamic delivery by the speaker.
- Learn how to put strategic thought into preparing and highlighting the 20% of the content you want your audience to remember.
- Identify tips on how to more effectively use body language to read and engage the audience and discover how to remove your own unique barriers to dynamic audience engagement.
- Learn advice on how to speak from PowerPoint...the correct way.
- Discuss jaw-dropping techniques to reduce nervousness, as well as reduce “ummms” and “ahhhhs” and other distractions.
- Review new and more effective ways to present as a team.
- Break down ways to stay in control even when the questions get nasty and gain “think-time” and avoid the “deer in the headlights” look.
- Discover four specific response techniques to address any question.
- Gain proven techniques to leave a positive, memorable impression on an audience.
Thursday, March 21, 2019 from 12:00 - 4:00 pm
$190. Tuition includes class materials and lunch.
Click here to view and download registration brochure.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.