MCAWW is proud to bring financial wellness education through its partnership with the Society for Financial Awareness (SOFA), a nonprofit organization that aligns with local financial professionals who donate their time to educate and inspire.
Option #1: GETTING FISCALLY FIT
Target Audience: This is an excellent resource for those just beginning their financial journey or for those already established who could benefit from increasing their financial prowess.
- Understanding and overcoming challenges
- Identifying roadblocks to financial success
- Cash flow management and how to gain control
- The importance of compound interest
- Understanding that time – not timing – is critical to growing your money in the market
Option #2: STRATEGIES FOR A SUSTAINABLE INCOME IN RETIREMENT
Target audience: this workshop is perfect for those within 5-10 years of retirement.
- Establishing retirement goals
- Estimating retirement income
- Tax advantaged savings vehicles
- Investment considerations and how to protect your assets in a down market
- The importance of having an income distribution blueprint and how to create it
- Absolutely no products or services will be sold during the presentations.
- Participants will have the opportunity to schedule a one-on-one session with the presenter, either at MCAWW following the workshop or at the provider’s location downtown—also free of charge or obligation.
Thursday, July 25, 2019 from 8:0 - 9:00 a.m.
These complimentary 1‐hour workshops are open to all MCAWW Members and their spouses/significant others. Space is limited to 20 participants in each workshop.
Click here to view registration brochure. Pre-registration is required.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.