What is "fierce"?
To be fierce means to be authentic, present, and real in day-to-day conversations. Real can be scary. Yet it is the unreal or missing conversations that are costly-in terms of morale, engagement, and performance. In this program you will learn how to ensure conversations drive results, inspire innovation, and support necessary change. Anyone at any level and in any position can benefit from this training.
- The Foundation | Set the stage for change.
- Team Conversations | Create internal think tanks; promote cross-boundary collaboration.
- Coaching Conversations | Improve decision-making ability and foster self-discovery.
- Delegation Conversations | Deepen accountability and uncover clear paths for growth.
- Confrontation Conversations | Strengthen relationships while tackling tough issues.
- Use real issues to learn the framework of the Fierce Conversation and connect emotionally.
- Practice your most critical conversations with other professionals and gather feedback.
- Explore possibilities and leave the session with a game plan for moving forward.
Next Program Dates:
October 7 & 8, 2019.
Registration now open! Click here to download registration brochure.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.