CMPM-3 is designed for senior project managers with 7 or more years of experience, as well as CMPM-2 graduates who are on fast-track career paths or past CMPM-3 participants who will benefit from the new topics and learning experiences.
- Developing Yourself & Your Team for Peak Performance
- The Project Manager & Foreman Relationship
- Financial Management for the Sr. PM
- Risk Management Strategies
- And more…
- Gain exposure to thought-provoking ideas and current industry trends.
- Receive ‘ready-to-apply’ techniques for profitable management.
- Acquire valuable skills on how to build, motivate & lead great teams.
- Position yourself and your firm for the future.
- Perform hands-on activities using case studies with real-life scenarios.
Next Program Dates:
Tuition for the program is $1,900.
Registration closed. Click here to view general information brochure.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.